DJDAVECHICAGO PRICE LIST
- 7 Hours of Service at the same address.
- Event Planning Packet -- This is an outline of your reception that includes a timeline with every detail. Nothing is left to chance.
- MC/DJ (Dave Potash) who will organize the bridal party according to the list that is given by the Bride and Groom. In addition, I will make sure that the night flows smoothly with direction.
- Included is the crisp clear sound of ceremony, cocktail, dinner, and dance music of your choosing.
- Announcements that will ROCK THE HOUSE of all the traditional events and introductions.
- Cordless microphone, Toasts can be made from anywhere in the room, it really keeps people in their comfort zone. Very crisp and clear sound, good enough to sing with also.
- Premiere light show -- This is a wedding, I bring my best lights to make your reception incredible! All of our lights are state of the art LED lights, they do not get hot. Check out my fb page to see pictures and videos. www.facebook.com/djdavechicago
- Starry Light Projector makes it feel like you're dancing under a blue sky of stars! Check out my fb page to see pictures and videos. www.facebook.com/djdavechicago
- Complimentary set of 10 uplights
- Full digital dj system with technology of getting songs you may have forgot, on the spot at no charge
- Extra DJ system for cocktail/ceremony in different room (at the same address) The extra system also serves as a back up so there's no chance a technical problem can ruin your day!
- Event Consultation -- About 2 weeks prior to your reception, we get together face to face and go over every detail of the new client packet for your BIG DAY! When your day comes, your only job is to show up. I'll walk you through the reception every step of the way, You won't have to remember a thing!
- Onsite Consultation -- The MC/DJ will work closely with the photographer, videographer and banquet manager so that everyone is on the same page of the event program. This will make for a very smooth transition from event to event so that there is no mistake in what will happen and when. More importantly, NO PICTURES ARE MISSED
Package Total: $1045
Extra Add Ons Offered:
Lapel Mic Rental
Officiate Ceremony (non-religious)
$125/hr ($500 event minimum)
- Includes Your Choice of Music
- Includes Great LED Dance Lights
- Includes Making Announcements
- No Hidden Fees, No Tax on a Service